Active Time: 5 MinsTotal Time45 Mins
Yield: Serves 10
Crunchy spiced nuts take a classic cheese dip to new heights. Avoid overcooking the dip or it could separate; remove from the oven when it starts to bubble around the edges. We love this gooey dip with toasted baguette slices, but you can also serve it with your favorite crackers.
- 2(8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 cup), divided
- 2 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (about 1/2 cup), divided
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Spicy Pecans
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- Toasted baguette slices, for serving
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°F. Pulse cream cheese and mayonnaise in a food processor until smooth.
Toss 3/4 cup of the Cheddar and 1⁄4 cup of the Monterey Jack with cornstarch in a medium bowl until coated. Stir in cream cheese mixture, salt, and pepper. Spoon into a 1-quart baking dish, and top with remaining 1/4 cup each Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses.
Bake in preheated oven until golden and bubbling around the edges, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with Spicy Pecans. Cool 5 minutes; sprinkle with chives. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Source: Read Full Article