READY IN: 26minsYIELD: 3 1/2 cups
2 1⁄3 cupsmilk
2mediumrusset potatoes, baked, cut in half(12 ounces)
2⁄3 cupcheddar cheese, shredded
1⁄4 cuponion, chopped
1⁄2 teaspoondried dill weed
1ouncebacon, cooked and crumbled
1⁄4 cupcooked broccoli (optional)
1. Put the milk, 1 of the potatoes, 1/3 cup of the cheese, the sautéed onion, dill and salt into Vitamix in the order listed and put the lid on container.
2. Set the Vitamix on variable 1.
3. Press start and slowly increase the speed to high.
4. Blend for 5 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from vented lid.
5. Reduce the speed to variable 3 and remove the lid plug.
6. Add the second potato, bacon and cheese (and broccoli, if desired) through the lid plug opening.
7. Blend an additional 20 seconds.
8. Remove lid carefully to avoid the steam and serve soup.
Source: Read Full Article