- 4 pounds shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 4 cups minute rice
- 2 cans low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon Sazon with achiote
- 1 onion, sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have
In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru…….set pot to the side…..
Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……
Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently…….
Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture……
Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted……
Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!
Source: Read Full Article