- Total: 1 hr 55 min(includes cooling and chilling time)
- Active: 30 min
- Yield:12 bars
Nonstick cooking spray
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup whole-wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup dark brown sugar
2 tablespoons honey
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups miniature marshmallows
2 cups dark chocolate chips
3/4 cup caramel bits
14 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a quarter-size baking sheet with cooking spray, then line with parchment, allowing for a 2-inch overhang on the long sides. Coat the parchment with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the butter, brown sugar and honey for about 2 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla; mix until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Gradually mix in the flour mixture until fully combined.
- Fold into the batter 3 cups of the marshmallows, 1 cup of the chocolate chips, all of the caramel bits, and half of the graham cracker pieces.
- Spread the batter into the prepared baking sheet; sprinkle the remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and graham cracker pieces over the top. Transfer to the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, top with remaining 1 cup marshmallows, and then bake for another 5 minutes.
- Cool on a rack, then refrigerate to chill for easier cutting.
- Cut into bars, being careful to remove parchment before serving.
Source: Read Full Article