These sausages are SO tender!
- 1 package italian sausage links (Hot, sweet or mild)
- 1 package frozen peppers and onions
- Olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- Soft rolls (I use slider sized split hot dog buns)
- 1 jar your favorite marinara
- Provolone cheese & shaker cheese
- Provolone cheese & shaker cheese (if desired)
Add 2 tbsp olive oil to bottom of slow cooker
Add bag of frozen peppers & onions. Add italian seasoning to taste.
Add sausage links
Cover and cook on low 8 hours. Stir occasionally if you can but if not it’ll be fine.
1 hour prior to them being done add jar of marinara sauce.
Serve on soft roll or over pasta. I add a slice of provolone before the sausage so it melts and then sprinkle with shaker cheese on top.
Source: Read Full Article