- Prep 10 min
- Total4 hr10 min
Just three ingredients plus pasta make this meal easy to throw together for a dinner that’s ready to go when you get home. Serve with a fresh green salad, and your meal is complete!
lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
jar (24 oz) marinara pasta sauce (garden vegetable variety)
- 1Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in slow cooker. Top chicken with bell pepper and pasta sauce.
- 2Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve this chicken dish over penne pasta.
- Garnish with grated or shredded Parmesan cheese to make this dish extra special. Chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley also adds nice color.
- Pasta sauces come in many different varieties; feel free to choose your favorite.
Source: Read Full Article