A delicious seafood dip that can be eaten with chips or as a topper on fresh grilled or blackened fish.
- 24 ounce package of crab meat
- 12 ounce package of small peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2-8 ounce packages of TGIF spinach with artichoke
- 2-15 ounce jars of queso cheese
- 1-10 ounce container of pico De Gallo
- 2 – tablespoons of finely chopped onion
- Creole seasoning and black pepper
- 1 – tablespoon of butter
- 1-12 ounce package of peeled crawfish tails
In a large skillet or pot, saute onions in butter. While it’s sauteing add the meats: shrimp, crab and crawfish. Use the creole seasoning and black pepper to your taste.Let cook until shrimp are fully cooked. Then add in the two packages of spinach and artichoke. Cook about 10 minutes.
After the 10 minutes, add in both jars of queso cheese. Stir occasionally for about 5-7 minutes. Then turn off heat. Transfer your seafood dish into another serving container.
After transferring your cooked ingredients into a serving dish, add the pico De Gallo to the center. This can be served as a dip to be eaten with chips or as a topper on grilled or blackened fish on top of wild rice and served with cheese breadsticks or garlic bread. Enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article