- 1 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon vinegar white wine
- 1 tablespoons prepared horseradish sauce
- 1 tablespoons fresh minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 large eggs hard boiled
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
Boil the egg and peel. Crush it up. Put everything in a blender except the dill relish. Blend well. I didn’t blend mine.
I mixed by hand.
Pour into a bowl.
Add the relish. Stir in well serve on the hamburger, fries, hotdogs, and so on. If you don’t use right now put it in the fridge.
I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article