Quick,easy n tasty vegetables ?
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 carrots,1 cup peas,1 potato
- 1 onion medium,3 tomatoes medium,1 tbsn ginger garlic n
- Chilli paste. 1 tsp turmeric,1 tbsn salt.2 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsn Kashmiri red chili pwd
- 3 tbsn oil,3 green chillies
Cut the veggies into bite size.now slice the onion.chopped the tomatoes n green chillies. Now put the spice n make things ready.
Now heat oil saute the onion n cumin.then add the masala n saute few minutes when u see oil floats up add salt then vegetables n mix then add half cup of water n cook for 10 mins.
Vegies are ready serve decorate with coriander leaves.it can go with anything like tortilla/rice/chapati etc
Source: Read Full Article