- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup pepperoni
- 4 mozzarella cheesesticks, cut in half
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Italian seasoning for sprinkling on top
- Garlic powder for sprinkling on top
- Marinara sauce, heated for dipping
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Unroll crescent rolls onto baking sheet; separate into triangles.
Place pepperoni on the widest side of triangle.
Place 1/2 mozzarella stick on top.
Roll wide end to smaller end, making sure to tuck in corners so cheese won’t fall out.
Brush melted butter on rolls.
Sprinkle with italian seasoning and garlic powder if desired.
Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm with marinara for dipping.
Source: Read Full Article