- 1 large pack chicken drumsticks ?
- 4 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 3 tablespoons Taco seasoning mix
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Rinse and pat dry your chicken drumsticks……(Price on chicken does not reflect how much I really paid !)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees…..
In a large baking pan melt your margarine in the oven that you preheated……Remove pan from oven when margarine has melted (about 5 minutes)…..
Next add your taco seasoning, black pepper and garlic powder to the melted margarine……Mix well…
Now add your drumsticks to the pan and thoroughly coat each drumstick with the melted flavored margarine…..
Bake uncovered in the oven for 1 hour…..
Serve with yellow rice, refried beans and enjoy ?!!!
Source: Read Full Article