This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 20 min
- Total45 min
Spread, roll and twist your way to some hazel-nutty Halloween goodness that’s a real treat for kids to make. This Nutella® Crescent Ring is baked with smooth Nutella® Hazelnut Spread, golden brown Pillsbury Crescents and a whole lot of Halloween fun.
can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
cup Nutella® hazelnut spread (from 13-oz jar)
cup finely chopped hazelnuts (filberts)
teaspoon coarse sugar or decorator sugar crystals
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet, or line with cooking parchment paper; set aside. Unroll dough on work surface. Press into 13×8-inch rectangle. Spread hazelnut spread evenly over dough to within 1/4 inch of edges. Sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- 2Roll up dough starting at longest side; pinch to seal.
- 3Place seam side down lengthwise in middle of cookie sheet.
- 4Using sharp knife, slice dough lengthwise to form 2 halves.
- 5Twist halves together with cut sides of dough facing up. Shape into circle; gently pinch ends together. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with sugar.
- 6Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- You can use almonds in place of the hazelnuts if you like.
- Keep the dough well chilled for the recipe. If dough becomes warm, place in refrigerator for easier handling.
- If chocolate smears while handling dough, it will still have a nice appearance when baked.
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
Source: Read Full Article