This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 15 min
- Total30 min
These meatball mummy bites are the perfect kid-size appetizer.Great to serve at your next Halloween party!
can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
Ketchup or mustard, if desired
Marinara sauce, as desired
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Line work surface with cooking parchment paper. On parchment-lined surface, unroll dough (if using crescent roll dough, press perforations to seal); cut into 4 rectangles.
- 2With knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
- 3Wrap 2 pieces of dough around each meatball to look like “bandages,” stretching dough slightly to cover meatballs.
- 4Separate “bandages” near 1 end to show meatball “face.” On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped meatballs.
- 5Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until dough is light golden brown and meatballs are hot. With ketchup and mustard, draw “eyes” on mummy bites. Serve with warm marinara sauce.
- Serve bites with toothpicks, making them easy to grab and eat, especially for tiny hands.
Source: Read Full Article