- Prep 20 min
- Total40 min
No need to take a trip to the bakery when you can make these delectable lemon- and cream cheese-filled Danish right at home! Using just a handful of ingredients—including sweet-tart lemon curd, sweetened cream cheese and buttery Pillsbury™ crescent rolls—you can have a special, fresh-baked breakfast with your family any time you want.
can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet or1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3cup cream cheese spread (from 8-oz container)
- 3tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8teaspoons lemon curd
cup powdered sugar
- 2to 3 teaspoons milk
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Remove dough from can; do not unroll. Using serrated knife, cut dough into 8 slices. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Press each slice into 3-inch round, leaving ridge around outer edge.
- 2In small bowl, mix cream cheese spread and 3 tablespoons powdered sugar. Spoon about 2 teaspoons cream cheese mixture on center of each dough round; spread slightly. Top each with 1 teaspoon lemon curd.
- 3Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on cookie sheet; remove to serving plate.
- 4In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar with enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over Danish. Serve warm.
- Remaining lemon curd can be used for filling pastry or filo cups; serve over prepared pound cake or as a filling in white or yellow cupcakes.
- To really change up the flavor, omit lemon curd, and sprinkle cream cheese with mini chocolate chips. You can leave them unglazed if you like.
- Swap glaze for a dusting of powdered sugar on top of each Danish, if desired.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Serving
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article