- 1 1/2 C mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3/4 C almond flour
- 2 T cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 C tomato sauce
- 3/4 C cheddar and 3/4C mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 oz Italian sausage, crumbled (I use beef)
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T fresh or 1T dried herbs (oregano and basil)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Large sliced olives, if desired
Preheat oven to 400°. Melt mozzarella and cream cheese over medium heat. Add the remaining crust ingredients, and mix well. Flatten the dough between two pieces of parchment paper, to 8″ around. Remove the top sheet and prick the crust in multiple places. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
While the crust is baking, saute the meat in oil.
Pull crust from oven. Spread the tomato sauce on the crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
Source: Read Full Article