Simple quick recipe.
- 3/4 gallon canned peaches
- 2 boxes jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoons salt 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 gallon butter pecan ice cream
Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit
Mix the dry ingredients. Pour peaches and juices into a 9×13 pan. Pour the dry mixture into the peaches and juices swirling the mixture around the peaches and juices. Bake in the oven till done, thick and bubbly. Serve with icecream on top I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article