Low-carb and full flavored.
- Chicken and fry oil
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1/3 cup peanut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Slice the breast to open like a butterfly. Then pound till flattened. Slice into manageable portions.
Mix the spices almond flour and tapioca starch. Beat the eggs and heat the oil.
Dip the breast into eggs. Then into the almond mixture.
Let sit for just a bit when you coat the last piece fry the first one you dipped. Turn often so not to burn the coating.
When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done.
Serve I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article