Based on a Weight Watchers recipe
- 12 oz uncooked
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 medium red or orange bell pepper
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 pound shrimp, medium
- 1/4 c. basil, fresh, chopped
- 1/4 c. feta cheese, crumbled
Cook orzo in salted water according to package directions; drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute onion, pepper and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until soft. Add tomatoes and seasoning; bring to a simmer. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
Spoon cooked orzo into shrimp mixture; stir to combine. Remove from heat and stir in basil. Sprinkle with feta when served.
Source: Read Full Article