Malasugue recipe that is a fish similar in texture to tuna, made yummy with crunchy garlic bits and a soy-based marinade.
- 500 grams Malasugue fillet
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic flakes (cooked)
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
Slice fish into 1 inch cubes and combine with marinade ingredients in a deep bowl. Mix well and leave for at least 15 minutes.
Heat about 2 tablespoon oil or butter in a pan and stir fry fish for 4 minutes.
Add oyster sauce and cook for 1-2 more minutes until the sauce thickens. Add the garlic bits as topping.
Source: Read Full Article