- 1 tsp plus 1Tbsp olive oil
- 2 # medium brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 oz chorizo, diced or ground sirloin
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp salt, black pepper to taste
- 1 C chicken broth
In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tsp olive oil. Add the meat and cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Transfer to a plate.
Add the remaining 1T olive oil and brussels sprouts to the pan, cut side down. Cook for 3 minutes, without stirring. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in paprika, S&P. Add the chicken broth, cover partially and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the meat. Serve warm.
I use bacon instead of chorizo. 8 slices for 2#. This picture is only 1#. I still used same amounts of everything for the 1# of sprouts!
Source: Read Full Article