- Prep 10 min
- Total35 min
Toss summer veggies on top of a quick-cooking pizza crust for a foolproof weeknight dinner.
can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
cup sun-dried tomato pesto (from a jar)
medium zucchini, thinly sliced
cup halved grape tomatoes
oz fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/4-inch slices
tablespoons fresh basil leaves
Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Unroll pizza dough onto cookie sheet; press into thin even layer. Bake 8 minutes.
- 3Remove partially baked crust from oven. Spread pesto over crust. Layer with zucchini, tomatoes and mozzarella slices.
- 4Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is light golden brown. Top with basil leaves and black pepper. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Since fresh mozzarella is very soft, the easiest way to get thin slices is to cut it with unflavored dental floss.
- Have more vegetables you want to throw on top? Try sliced yellow summer squash, mushrooms and even fresh bell pepper slices!
Source: Read Full Article