Easiest dinner out there! Whole family will surely enjoy!
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans pinto beans
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package chili seasoning or do it yourself:
- chili powder, garlic powder, black pepper cumin
- 1 bag Frito chips
- Cheddar cheese and sour cream for topping
Drain the beans and tomatoes; set aside.
Brown hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain and return to pot.
Add in canned ingredients and seasonings. Simmer on medium low for 5 minutes.
Make a bed of Fritos. Top with chili mixture followed by cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article