Chickpeas are so versatile. From flour to humus. They can be used in anyway including dessert.
- Surrounding Vegetables
- 1/2 pound broccoli chopped
- 1/2 pound cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 pound yellow carrots sliced
- 1/2 pound orange carrots sliced
- Fried chickpeas and ground sirloin
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 28 ounces canned chickpeas
- 1/2 cup fire roasted peppers
- 1 large onion diced
- 1-1/2 cups black olives
- 1-1/2 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- To taste salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- As needed seasoned salt
- 15 ounce can of diced tomatoes
Steam the vegetables
Heat the oil and fry the chickpeas till crispy.
While the chickpeas are frying slice and chop the onions, peppers and olives.
When done move to some paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil one spoon at a time. As you place them on the paper towel salt with seasoned salt.
In the oil you fried the chickpeas add the onions, peppers, and olives.
Add the ground sirloin and tomatoes mix in the spices.
When the sirloin is browned and the juices are reduced by half form a crater. Add the chickpeas. Add to a plate in a similar fashion and surround with vegetables.
Serve I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article