- 3/4 – bushel Cilantro (just the leaves)
- 1 – Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (7oz; small can; add to desired spicy; start with half can)
- 10-12 oz Sour cream (1/2 of 24oz container)
- 2-3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4-1/2 cup Milk (can use milk; add to proper consistency)
Mix all together; season to taste; blend together; (there should be a rough ratio of 3:1 sour cream to mayonnaise) add peppers to desired heat and garlic, pepper, salt, and honey to taste.
Best to let sit in fridge. Serve with crusted Tilapia (might not be available at Fry’s or Walmart; 8lbs for 12-14 people.
Serve with beans, rice, chopped cabbage, cheese, tortillas, honey
Source: Read Full Article