This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 20 min
- Total55 min
These majestic biscuit sandwiches feature savory bacon and eggs.
- 1can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Southern Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat about 4 minutes or until cooked but not crisp, turning once. (It will continue to cook in the oven.) Set aside.
- 2Spray 6 jumbo muffin cups or 6 (6-oz) glass custard cups with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each muffin cup, pressing dough three-fourths of the way up sides of cups. (Bake remaining 2 biscuits on small baking sheet as directed on package.) Place 2 bacon slices in each biscuit cup, and crack an egg over each. Season with salt and pepper. Place a large piece of foil on oven rack below muffin pan while baking to catch any drips.
- 3Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until egg whites are set. Run a small knife around cups to loosen. Serve immediately.
- Dress these biscuit cups up with a sprinkle of shredded English Cheddar cheese.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Serving
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article