- Prep 15 min
- Total40 min
Serve these open-face crescent breakfast rectangles for a nice twist on a breakfast sandwich.
can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1/3cup diced cooked ham
- 1/3cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/3cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Line large rimmed cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- 2On work surface, unroll dough. Press or roll to form 13×9-inch rectangle. Cut into 4 rectangles (6 1/2×4 1/2 inches), and separate. Place dough rectangles on cookie sheet.
- 3For each rectangle, roll edges toward center to form 1/2-inch rimmed edge around each.
- 4Carefully break 1 egg in center of each dough rectangle. (Egg may run over slightly.) Top each with ham, bacon and cheese.
- 5Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until edges of crescent dough are golden brown and egg whites and yolks are firm (not runny).
- Try shredded pepper Jack cheese instead for a nice spicy kick.
- Medium to large eggs are better for this recipe to avoid egg running over top of dough.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Serving
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article