- 1 stick butter
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup crawfish fat
- 3/4 can pet milk
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 med onion, chopped fine
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups crawfish tails, cooked and chopped
- 1 tsp Tony chachere's seasoning
Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add onion, bell pepper, and celery. Sauteed until soft. Add crawfish fat, stirring until mixed well. Add cream of mushroom soup and pet milk. Add garlic powder and seafood seasoning.
Pour into a 9 to 10 inch unbaked pie shell and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Small individual pie shells are great to. Shrimp or crab meat can be substituted for crawfish.
Source: Read Full Article