My so easy and cheap dinner. Can make a lot or a little. This can be changed to beef or vegetarian. Pasta is one favorites my second favorite is Chinese food. This is so much easier and cheaper than going to some over price restaurant.
- 3-4 chicken breast cut in cubes or bites size
- Spaghetti noodles (cooked)
- 1-2 bag frozen veggies of choice, I use the Stirfry one
- 1 small bag of frozen broccoli (optional) I had extra because I like the broccoli
- Half bag of frozen snap peas optional or any other frozen veggies you like
- 1 cup or 1/2 cup of chicken stock / or beef stock for beef this is optional if you have it, if you don’t it’s fine
- soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Olive oil
- Teriyaki sauce or Asian sauce optional
Heat up pan with a splash of olive oil? When oil is hot cook the meat, and some soy sauce And chicken stock.when meat is done remove from pan, and leave the juices from the meat in the pan… when cooking the meat also start the spaghetti noodles in a different pot.
Set meat aside let rest.add all frozen veggies, some more soy sauce, cook veggies till done, mix Occasionally,
When noodles are done, remove from heat, and let sit in the pot of water till veggies are done. They should get done about the same time.
Drain water from the noodles and add to veggies, and a splash of Olive oil and Oyster sauce and more soy sauce if you like, can add any Asia sauce or teriyaki sauce at this time. Mix well then add the meat, mix well again. Remove from heat and it’s done.
Notes-Cook everything on high heat in frying pan or wok. I didn’t give measurements cook to taste. The oysters sauce is what gives the noodles that brown look so don’t be scared to use a lot of it. I use spaghetti noodles because it’s cheaper than the lo mein and I can never find them kind of noodles in the first place, plus I make a lot, sometimes I will use two bags of stir fry veggies, just depends on how much I want to make and how hungry everyone is.
Source: Read Full Article