One pot complete meal.
- 1st wave
- 1 cup sweet peppers multicolored
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic heeping
- 1/2 cup celery
- 3 ounces bacon
- 1-2/3 pound ground sirloin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- As you go
- To taste salt
- 2nd wave
- 15 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green stuffed olives
- 1 tablespoons capers
- 8 ounces kale
- 3rd wave
- 29 ounces black beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, sharp
- To taste red pepper flakes
Slice the bacon. Wash the vegetables.
Chop the bacon, spices, onions, celery, and peppers, and to the sirloin, in a deep pan. Brown the sirloin mixture.
When the onions are translucent add the olives, capers, kale, and tomatoes. Simmer 15-20 minutes.
Add the beans and cheese. When simmering add raisins. Simmer 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally.
Serve. I served mine with some leftover chalupa bread.
Source: Read Full Article