- 6 flour tortillas cut in half
- 1 box macaroni (prepared as directed and cold)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup water + 1/4 cup flour mixed to form a paste
- Ranch or blue cheese to dip
Heat fryer to 375. Shred chicken and mix with buffalo sauce, shredded cheese and stir in cold prepared Mac and cheese.
YouTube how to make samosas and seal them for instructions on preparing the samosa pockets from the tortillas. Seal them using the paste and fry 3-5 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Source: Read Full Article