- 1 loaf garlic parmesan French bread, or sourdough bread
- 2 dungeoness crab, cooked and deshelled
- Old bay seasoning and black pepper
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack
- 1 lg beefsteak tomato, sliced thin. 8 slices needed
Separate halves of French loaf on a lg baking sheet, garlic butter side up.
Spread half of the can of tomato sauce on each half.
Sprinkle old bay and pepper to taste evenly.
Divide crab in half, put half on each loaf.
Divide cheese and spread evenly on each half.
Place 4 tomato slices on each half.
Bake at 425 for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
Let rest 5 minutes and slice and serve immediately. Enjoy
Source: Read Full Article