Total Time5 Mins
Yield: Serves 10
Making bloody Marys for a big crowd doesn’t mean you have to spend your whole brunch or tailgate playing bartender for everyone. Our big-batch recipe makes enough for 10 people and frees you up to enjoy the party. Set out these Big-Batch Bloody Marys in a large punch bowl or glass dispenser with your choice of garnishes next to glasses and a bucket of ice and let everyone help themselves. Even better, you can make this cocktail ahead. You can prepare the mixture up to two days in advance and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator; reserve the vodka and stir it in before serving.
- 2(32-oz.) bottles clam-tomato juice (such as Clamato)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons prepared or freshly grated fresh horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 cups (16 oz.) vodka
- Celery stalks with leaves and pickled okra, for garnish, if desired
How to Make It
Combine clam-tomato juice, fresh lime juice, fresh lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, and celery salt in a large punch bowl or glass dispenser, stirring until well combined. Stir in vodka, and serve immediately. Garnish each serving with celery stalks with leaves or pickled okra, if desired.
Source: Read Full Article