Active Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
Yield: Serves 6 (serving size: 1 1/4 cup)
Parents of picky eaters, rejoice – the kids will actually want to eat these vegetables! It only takes a few pantry staples to transform roasted vegetables into a side everyone will enjoy. These are so savory and delightful, it’s hard not to love them.
- 4 cups broccoli, cut into 2- to 3-in. pieces
- 4 cups cauliflower, cut into 2 in. pieces
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2carrots, peeled and cut in 1/2-in. slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped toasted walnuts
- 2garlic cloves, minced
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 475°F. Toss together broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, carrots, olive oil, salt, and pepper on a large rimmed baking sheet.
Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes, undisturbed. Remove from oven; quickly toss vegetable mixture with walnuts and garlic. Return to oven, and bake until caramelized and tender, 5 to 10 more minutes. Squeeze lemon over veggies just before serving.
Source: Read Full Article