"These are a big hit in the summertime when everyone is tired of the same old hamburgers and hot dogs. Serve with or without buns and your favorite condiments. I like to serve these with lettuce, tomato, and Tzatziki sauce (you can find recipes for that on this site as well)."
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- While the grill is preheating, mix together eggs, garlic, feta cheese, spinach, and turkey in a large bowl until well combined; form into 8 patties.
- Cook on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Find recipes for Tzatziki Sauce to top your burgers, if desired.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 233 calories;13 g fat;2.4 g carbohydrates;27.4 g protein;143 mg cholesterol;266 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article