"Topped with bacon, caramelized onions, and zippy shredded cheese, this recipe comes together in no time. Plus, it cooks in one skillet, so it’s easy to clean up."
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and lemon-pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook the chicken breasts in hot oil until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 13 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove and keep warm.
- Place bacon in large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; reserve 2 tablespoons drippings. Cook and stir onion and brown sugar in reserved drippings until onion is golden, about 5 minutes.
- Place two bacon strips on each chicken breast half; top with caramelized onions and sprinkle with Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 431 calories;20.1 g fat;16.9 g carbohydrates;44 g protein;124 mg cholesterol;809 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article