"Spinach artichoke dip meets baked chicken! These juicy chicken breasts are smothered with a cheesy spinach and artichoke topping. It’s the ultimate comfort food for those following a keto or low-carb lifestyle, and will be loved by everyone in the family regardless of diet! Serve with a side of roasted broccoli or asparagus, or on top of cauliflower rice."
- Microwave spinach in a medium bowl until warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes. Let cool slightly and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
- Return spinach to the bowl. Mix in cream cheese, artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Pound chicken breasts to an even thickness, no more than 1-inch-thick. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken breasts in the hot oil, 2 to 3 minutes, working in batches if necessary. Place chicken breasts in a large baking dish. Spread spinach-artichoke mixture on top of each breast.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 20 to 22 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Top breasts with the mozzarella cheese and continue baking until cheese has melted, 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Cook’s Note:
- I normally use chicken breasts that are about 8 to 10 ounces.
Per Serving: 554 calories;33.3 g fat;5.4 g carbohydrates;56 g protein;179 mg cholesterol;952 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article