Photo by Joseph De Leo, Food Styling by Anna Stockwell
These make-ahead components with tons of flavor and texture mean that lunches and speedy dinners can be ready in minutes.
- 4 servings
- Active Time
- 30 minutes
- Total Time
- 30 minutes
- 4–6 large eggs
- 5 Tbsp. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 bunch curly kale, stems removed, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup store-bought or homemade hummus
- 1 cup Seedy Power Sprinkle
- Flaky sea salt
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil over high heat. Gently lower eggs into water and cook 7 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl of ice water and let sit until cool enough to handle. Peel and slice in half lengthwise.
- Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, honey, tamari, kosher salt, and 1/4 cup oil in a large bowl until smooth. Add kale and brussels sprouts. Toss and massage with your hands until kale is darker in color and vegetables are coated in dressing.
- Swoosh about 1/4 cup hummus onto side of each bowl. Top with salad and egg halves; season eggs with sea salt. Drizzle oil over and top with seedy sprinkle.
- Do Ahead: Unpeeled eggs can be cooked 2 days ahead. Transfer to an airtight container and chill. Kale and brussels sprouts salad can be made 8 hours ahead. Cover and chill.
Source: Read Full Article