"Easy cornbread recipe that you can make to go with your chili, BBQ sandwich, beans, and many other meals!"
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Mix cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda together in a large bowl. Add sour cream, butter, and eggs; stir until fully incorporated. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a tooth pick inserted in the center of the cornbread comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cook’s Notes:
- This can also be made into muffins. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Don’t forget to make your honey butter to serve with your cornbread!Half honey, half butter.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 358 calories;19.5 g fat;41.6 g carbohydrates;5.5 g protein;90 mg cholesterol;344 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article