- Prep 25 min
- Total25 min
From Betty’s Soul Food Collection … Peach yogurt, brown sugar and pecans create the wow in yummy pancakes with a matching syrup.+
- 1In 1-quart saucepan, heat all syrup ingredients over low heat, stirring occasionally, until hot; keep warm.
- 2Heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat; grease with shortening if necessary (or spray with cooking spray before heating).
- 3In large bowl, stir all pancake ingredients until blended. Pour batter by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden brown. Serve with syrup.
- You can make pancakes, stack them between sheets of waxed paper and then freeze in a plastic bag or container.Pop them into your toaster or toaster oven, like commercially frozen pancakes or waffles, for piping-hot pancakes in minutes.
- You can also use nectarines–and there’s no need to peel them!
Source: Read Full Article