"An easy, creamy chicken enchilada casserole. Slow cooking gently melds together the flavors of chicken thigh meat, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and green chiles."
- Place chicken in a pot, cover with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Continue to boil until the chicken is done, about 10 minutes. Drain, allow chicken to cool, and cut into small pieces.
- Place chicken pieces in a large bowl. Stir in soup, garlic, sour cream, and green chiles.
- Spray the inside of slow cooker lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Tear tortillas into pieces, and arrange half of the pieces in one overlapping layer across the bottom of the slow cooker. Arrange half of the chicken, half of the soup, and half of the cheese on top. Repeat with remaining tortillas, chicken, soup, and cheese. Top with black olives.
- Cook on Low setting for 3 to 4 hours. Top with chives.
- Did you know Allrecipes is home to tons of slow cooker recipes? Click here to visit our complete collection.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 824 calories;44 g fat;66.4 g carbohydrates;40 g protein;123 mg cholesterol;1931 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article