"Small dinner pie made with salsa, tortillas, refried beans, cheese, and onions."
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, cook refried beans and onions (to soften them) on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Place one tortilla in thebottom of the greased pan. Spread about 1/3 cup of the bean mixture over it. Layer a few tablespoons of salsa over this. Then, place another tortilla over the salsa, and add more of the bean mixture. Follow the beans with a big handful of cheese, spreading evenly. repeat layers, spreading the ingredients evenly over the tortillas. On the top layer, make sure to use lots of salsa and cheese!
- Bake until the cheese is melted, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 651 calories;20.3 g fat;74 g carbohydrates;29.3 g protein;68 mg cholesterol;1505 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article