Photo by Chelsie Craig, Food Styling by Rebecca Jurkevich
Low investment and high reward, let this not-so-traditional larb become your next late-night go-to meal.
- 2 servings
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sambal oelek or Sriracha, plus more for serving
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 scallions, white and pale green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- Kosher salt
- Bibb lettuce leaves, lime wedges, and tender herbs (for serving)
- Mix soy sauce, sambal oelek, brown sugar, and fish sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Add scallions and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened (a little color is okay), about 3 minutes. Add chicken and lightly season with salt. Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon and tossing occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, 5–7 minutes. Add reserved soy sauce mixture and cook, tossing occasionally, until liquid is almost completely reduced, about 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken mixture with lettuce, herbs, lime wedges, and more sambal oelek for making lettuce wraps.
Source: Read Full Article