"These slow cooker fajitas will melt in your mouth, the steak always comes out soft and tasty! Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and/or salsa. Sour cream helps if the spice is too strong."
- Cut flank steak into 6 equal portions and place in a slow cooker. Add tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, jalapeno pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, and salt.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours, or on High for 4 to 6 hours, until steak is fall-apart-tender.
- Remove steak and shred. Return to slow cooker.
- Serve hot with tortillas and shredded cheese, allowing everyone to make their own fajita.
- Cook’s Notes:
- For a spicer version, substitute a serrano pepper for the jalapeno.
- Substitute corn tortillas for the flour tortillas if you like.
Per Serving: 598 calories;22.8 g fat;68.9 g carbohydrates;28.2 g protein;52 mg cholesterol;1050 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article