Active Time: :10 Mins
Total Time: :8 Hours 10 Mins
Yield: :Serves 12 (serving size: 1 [3 oz.] popsicle)
These purple pops are like a childhood popsicle, but way better. Blueberry is the predominant flavor here, but the Blue Curacao adds a bit of lemon and orange and there’s a nice hit of vodka. Use a food processor or a blender to mix the preserves and lemonade for a smooth blueberry syrup.
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves
- 9 1/2 cups lemonade (such as Simply Lemonade), divided
- 1 1/4 cups (10 oz.) lemon-flavored vodka (such as Deep Eddy)
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Blue Curacao liqueur
- 12zip-top plastic ice pop pouches
How to Make It
Process preserves and 1/2 cup of the lemonade in a food processor until smooth. Combine mixture with remaining lemonade, vodka, and liqueur; stir to blend.
Skim any foam from the top of mixture; discard. Pour 3 oz. mixture into each of 12 plastic ice pop pouches. Freeze pops standing upright overnight.
Source: Read Full Article