"This is a great side!"
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut 5 squares of aluminum foil 1 1/2 times the size of the ears of corn; place each ear of corn in the center of a piece of foil.
- Stir mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, chili powder, ground black pepper, and fresh parsley together in a bowl until it forms a thick paste; rub about 2 tablespoons of the paste over each ear of corn. Wrap the aluminum foil around the corn and seal. Arrange corn on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn, and continue baking another 10 minutes.
- Cook’s Note:
- After corn is wrapped in aluminum foil, you can store them in resealable freezer bags in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month. When ready to use, defrost the corn overnight in the refrigerator; then let come to room temperature for about 30 minutes before baking as directed.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 311 calories;23.4 g fat;19.7 g carbohydrates;9.5 g protein;22 mg cholesterol;400 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article