Total Time: 5 Mins
Yield: Serves 4
Last night’s leftovers are anything but boring in this simple, yet delicious lunch. Crunchy veggies and rich meat add great texture, and paired with pasta, each forkful is a perfect bite. The tangy dressing cuts through the richness and adds great flavor to bland pasts. Plus, it’s a sneaky way to pack protein and veggies into your kid’s lunch.
- 6 cups leftover cooked pasta
- 1/3 cup Italian or Greek salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup matchstick or shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped deli meat or cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup shredded or grated cheese of your choice
How to Make It
Toss together all ingredients in a large bowl; chill until served.
Source: Read Full Article