Active Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1 pork chop)
Give your pork chops a summer makeover with the help of this tangy, spicy sauce and fresh, sweet peaches.
- 1/2 cup Asian chili garlic sauce (such as Huy Fong)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons canola oil, plus more for oiling the grill
- 4(10 oz.) bone-in pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 4medium-size yellow peaches, pitted and quartered
- Fresh mint leaves, torn, for garnish
- Basil leaves, for garnish
How to Make It
Prepare the Chili Sauce: Whisk together chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, honey, and apple cider vinegar in a medium bowl until combined. Microwave sauce until thickened and warm, about 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside until ready to use.
Prepare the Pork: Preheat a grill to medium-high. once grill is hot, oil the grates thoroughly.
Pat each pork chop dry with paper towels, and brush each pork chop with 1 tablespoon canola oil, and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Grill until a thermometer inserted in thickest part of pork chops registers 145°F, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Remove from heat, and cover with foil to keep warm.
Toss peach wedges in remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and grill until soft with grill makrs, 3 to 5 minutes. Place pork and peaches on a platter; brush with Chili Sauce, garnish with mint and basil, and serve.
Also appeared in:MyRecipes, ,
Source: Read Full Article