"It’s a delicious dish of delightful cheesy sauce.Bright red and green bell pepper pieces and crushed corn flakes! We enjoyed it so much, their was nothing to scrape off the dishes or pan!"
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart baking dish.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan, and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover, and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Add the cauliflower, and steam until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.Drain, and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, Cheddar cheese, corn flakes, bell peppers, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir in the cauliflower, and transfer to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika over the top of the dish.
- Bake uncovered until heated through, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 169 calories;12.6 g fat;7.5 g carbohydrates;7.8 g protein;33 mg cholesterol;486 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article