"Its time to release my potatoes to the world!!! Watch your guests try to guess what’s in this delicious and simple recipe. It’s the perfect side dish to any meal or BBQ, and a great way to dress up those darn potatoes! It’s got me out of many a jam with entertaining. You cant go wrong. Since trying these, I have gone completely potato crazy with mad potato disease!!! Yum — do it, mate! (Note: Only use real egg mayo – not the other kind.)"
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic, oregano, salt , and pepper. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.Add potatoes, and cook until almost done, about 10 minutes. Don't overcook otherwise the potatoes will break apart. Drain, and cool.
- Preheat oven broiler. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and lightly grease the aluminum foil.
- Arrange potatoes in the prepared baking tray. Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the potatoes. Place on the prepared grill, and cook until potatoes are tender and mayonnaise mixture is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 283 calories;8.5 g fat;47.6 g carbohydrates;5.6 g protein;4 mg cholesterol;75 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article