"This is a great dish that’s very easy to make with just a few ingredients.Great with rolls of any type.I got this recipe from my mom years ago and it is a family favorite."
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a 13×9 inch casserole dish, combine the mushroom and beef onion soups, canned mushrooms and water. Mix thoroughly and add beef tips. Turn to coat well.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While beef tips are baking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Serve beef tips and sauce over noodles.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 314 calories;8.8 g fat;41.1 g carbohydrates;17.4 g protein;65 mg cholesterol;673 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article